- NEW! 2020 National Accounts Manager
- Medium Voltage Design Engineer (virtual office)
- Application Engineer (Low Voltage) – NEED 2
- Transformer Design Engineer (virtual office)
- Application Engineering Technician (Low Voltage) – Great job for building a career
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Regional Sales Manager-Distribution Sales position
Jefferson Electric’s 100+-year tradition of providing high quality products and unparalleled service is driven by our uncompromising commitment to total customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to realizing our vision by empowering all employees with the responsibility to be self-directed, creative and highly motivated team players to enhance the value of our products and services.
We are looking for people with unique talents and experiences that can be proactive contributors to meeting company goals. We value problem-solving and teamwork to improving our processes, cutting costs, and increasing sales.
Jefferson Electric stands firmly behind our employees to guide them toward success by providing leadership, support and a thriving environment. We reward employees for taking a proactive, hands-on approach to create top-quality, leading-edge solutions for our customers.
One of the best opportunities you’ll find at Jefferson is in creating a job that’s flexible, varied and always rewarding. We expect our employees to take the initiative, to exhibit excellence, and to uphold the highest ethical standards. We’re always looking for high-caliber employees and would like to hear from you. Send or email your resume with salary requirements, work history, and personal objectives in confidence to our Human Resources Director.